Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog Debut

Welcome to our blog! Hopefully, this will be a way we can share about our life adventures, especially the beginning of parenthood.

Ben and I have been married for five years now and have loved living in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We both have great jobs with awesome people. Ben is the assistant superintendent at one of the mountain golf courses and I serve as the children's minister for our church.

We are expecting our first child in May. However, our rat terrier named Hoppers has been our "baby" for nearly five years. While spoiled rotten to the core, she keeps us entertained and shows us love everyday. Life as we all know it will change soon!

That's us in a nutshell! I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

wow i can't believe that i stumbled onto your super newbie blog tonight! looking forward to your posts....

Kiera said...

I'm so excited yall are pregnant!!! You need to post pictures of your cute little belly!! Hope yall are doing great! I'm adding you to my blog! :)

Amy J. said...

I'm so glad you're on here!!!Yay!

Cortney said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!! It's been a great way for me to keep up with all of my Auburn peeps!!

Julie Young said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! This is Julie Holt Young by the way.

Jessa Mullen said...

Well look whose blog I just happened upon !!! Well I am going to add you to my "bloggin buddies".. but you got to get to bloggin girl !!! Don't leave me hanging !! I can't wait to see what all ya'll have been up to !!

Christy C Beach said...

just saw your blog. awesome!!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Hey Guys! So glad to see you are blogging now. Please tell Ben I said hello. CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! What fun. I'm adding your link to our blog too so we can keep up. Take care!

Christy C Beach said...

Laura, if you don't post soon i am going to post on your blog .ha