Friday, May 15, 2009

First Mother's Day and Ballgame!!
















Hi all! Let me explain why i haven't posted anything. I keep forgetting my stinkin password. Seriously, I've had to reset it like 5 times b/c I can't remember. I'm going to write it down this time though!

We've had another great week. He has had his nights and days mixed up, but not too bad and I think we've almost reversed it. last night, he slept from 12:30 to 6 a.m. It's all about not overstimulating and keeping things quiet at this point, so he learns the difference. He only cries when getting his diaper changed, of course, and if he has a gassy tummy. We're getting used to his cues. He's such a good baby!


Here are some pics from the last week or so. (I don't know how to get them in order or to show up below. I'll figure that out later. ) Sunday was my first Mother's Day, and the Harbin's came down to take us out to lunch and spend the afternoon with Blayne. Last night, Blayne went to Ben's softball game, so we had him all decked out in baseball attire! Enjoy!










2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh goodness he is just a little shrimp in that carseat. you forget how teeny they really are at first. girl i am SOOOOO glad for ya'll that he is not crying too much. i hope things continue to go smoothly (as smoothly as life can run with a newborn in tow!)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Congrats Ben & Laura! He's a handsome little boy. You have lots of fun in store.