Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hanging out!

Talking to my mommy!



Our neighbor Abby, who has a spit up phobia! haha!

Playtime!
I forgot to mention in our last post that my sister came up as well last week. That was fun and nice to have someone to talk to during the day. She's totally a proud aunt!
Blayne smiled for the first time too last week! When I dropped him off yesterday morning before I left for work, he smiled three big times at me! I just take it as a little present from him saying, "I'll be okay mommy. You go on to work now." It totally made my morning!
Now I am anxiously awaiting the days of his laughter! It's not like he doesn't hear us laugh a lot. Every time the boy poots, I almost can't control myself. He's had some classic sounds come out of that tiny bottom of his.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness i remember jenny's first laugh---i thought it was the best thing EVER.

McKinney Madness said...

He is so adorable! It's so hard to believe that you're a mom!!