Sunday, February 21, 2010

more milestones...

This picture was taken Valentine's Day! He's kissing the flower. But what is on the left of this picture, you'll never see Blayne drink out of again! The bottles are all gone. I've been thinking about transitioning him to a sippie cup for a while, and tried over the last few months to see which one he'd like. No luck! He could care less! So, Tuesday, I just packed them up. If he wanted to eat, he had no choice but the new cup. Little much at 9 1/2 months? maybe. But now after 5 days, it was worth it to go cold turkey! will probably do the same with the pacifer before his birthday too! baby boy is becoming a big boy!!

In other news, I'm continually reminded of how blessed I am to have a home, a family, a job, and friends. Some of our friends are really struggling with what life has dealt them at this time. My heart is saddened and cries out to the Lord on their behalf. I pray he answers our pleas! Be sure to praise Him this week for all the blessings He has poured out upon you. ~Psalm 20

No comments: