Sunday, February 7, 2010

I SURVIVED!

I survived three days of not seeing this precious face! I went on my first overnight trip since Blayne's been born. It was for a church conference in Savannah. Well worth the trip, but did miss my boys! Ben and his mom took great care of Blayne! I know he had fun! He's such a daddy's boy. Loved seeing his sweet smile and receiving love from him ALL day Saturday. We had a lot of catching up to do. He's so wonderful. I thank God for him everyday!

Speaking of surviving, I can't tell you how excited we are for the new Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians to debut this Thursday. Ben and I really enjoy watching this together. Then, the Amazing Race starts again! Woo hoo for reality TV! lol!

Shout out to the SAINTS for surviving the Colts! WHO DAT? The Super Bowl Champs, that's who!! Well deserved!

No comments: