Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010













Easter weekend my dad from up from Auburn. Saturday, Ben and I both had to work. Our church egg hunt got postponed from the previous Sunday because of rain. Dad watched Blayne while I ran the egg hunt. Then, we went to Moe's for lunch with Ben. After everyone got an afternoon nap, we grilled out and ate on the deck.

Of course, on Easter we all went to church. I had to leave early b/c it's such a big day at church, but before I left I made sure to dress Blayne in his Easter outfit (which was a handy me down from a friend). After church, my dad made his way back to Auburn and we went to Manchester for the afternoon with the Harbin's. Josh and Alisha came over too. Poor Ben's allergies got the best of him, so he took another two hour nap like he had Saturday. Meanwhile, Blayne was the energizer bunny and kept going without a nap. He even made it all the way back home that evening without falling asleep! Go figure! Needless to say though, as soon as we got home and gave him a quick bath, he laid down and fell asleep within five minutes.
My mom (from Texas) also sent us an Easter basket or should I say carrot with a bunny. It's cute. Can't wait for Blayne to use it next year, when he'll be a little more into the egg hunt rather than just throwing them. I'll try to post a picture of that and our Easter basket for him later.
Next post....Masters Sunday!

No comments: