Monday, April 12, 2010

Masters Sunday











The Masters Golf Tournament is a big deal in our household. Ben has been fortunate enough to go to one day of practice rounds there the last two years. This year it didn't work out, but we all wore our shirts in support.



It was a beautiful weekend here, but unfortunately the pollen is back again. Thankfully, we are headed to the beach for the rest of the week! We are so excited and all packed! April is a good month for us to get away before both of our busy summers kick into full gear. Plus, when we get back, Blayne will be moving up to the one year old room at his daycare. He goes two days a week for five hours. I thought he had to wait until he was walking, but the director said he could go when we were ready! YAY! Although, I have a feeling he's going to be walking by his birthday anyway, which is only two weeks away! WAH!!!



I know after being off the rest of this week I will miss him so bad when I go back to work next Monday. He's such a sweet boy. As soon as he starts walking, I'll be sure to post a video! He's very very very close!!



So the next post will be about the beach!!

No comments: