Thursday, January 14, 2010

The New Year!
















































I had a feeling I didn't post these pictures right, so read below first. In order from top to bottom...Christmas day, reindeer bootie, by tree, at 1st Christmas parade in Maryland, New Arrivals Day at church (not the best of ben--sorry), Ben and I at the Auburn/Alabama game (Nov. 27), our new grass, blayne at 6 months, and blayne at 5 mo. pushing up.


Well, 2009 wasn't the best blogging year for me, so this year I hope to do better! Since the holidays, Blayne has been changing so fast. He'll be 9 months old on the 25th. He probably weighs around 20 lbs. and began crawling on Dec.30 at 8 months old! He's really moving now! It makes me sad for our parents who live out of town and miss so much. Hopefully, we can see all of them again soon!

Not sure what 2010 will bring for our family, but 2009 was fantastic! Blayne has been an absolute joy! Everyday I try to remind myself this is as easy as it gets b/c I know soon I'll have to start disciplining a little toddler. Then again, he's a super sweet boy, so maybe I'll be lucky!

Here's a few pics from the fall and holidays! I'll post some January pics in the next post!




















No comments: