Sunday, January 31, 2010

SNOW and FIVE YEARS!!









This weekend we had one of the best snows ever! We had almost 6 inches starting Friday afternoon through the night. Saturday was a blast sledding with our neighbors. Ben and my dad made a life-size snowman too. I was impressed! Can't wait til Blayne can help Ben with one someday. Then, Ben and I got to go on a quick date to the movies. Thanks to my dad for watching Blayne! He made it through the icy weather Friday night and enjoyed the beautiful snow covered mountains on his way home today. It was a nice weekend to stay indoors and hang out.

In other news, tomorrow (2/1) marks my five year anniversary as the Children's Minister at our church. Normally, I would not mention it, but five years is a big marker (especially in ministry)! I've definitely had my favorite moments and not-so-favorite moments. Overall though, God has been lovingly and patiently by my side each step of the way. I look forward to seeing how He will continue to use me in this place. Glory to God!

2 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

Y'all have gotten so much more snow than us! Hopefully we will get one good snow in before beach season is here!

Kristen said...

Jenny wanted to give our snowman a hiney. Will told her no. She said "but i have a hiney" HA HA HA i knew that you would appreciate that.